Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6

Kenpo X - This workout is the shortest at only 55 minutes. The warm up was mostly yoga moves. I was not expecting that, so I wasn't mentally ready for the balance challenge. I did okay anyway though, just toppled a couple of times. The workout was basically kickboxing. I have always enjoyed kick boxing, so it was fun. The time went by fast. But during the breaks, they wanted me to run in place and do jumping jacks instead of stretching out! I'll do better at that as I get fit. This time, I mostly stretched my arms out while moving my legs. I did break a sweat in this workout, but not like the people in the video. I'm excited to get more in shape and then do this video when I can keep moving the whole time. I bet then I will be drenched!

No comments:

Post a Comment