Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 11

Yoga X - I had to take another day off because yesterday at 6:30 I was heading to Home Depot instead of off to do this workout as I had planned. I didn't have room any other time of the day to do this long workout, so I had to push it out a day.

This time, I did the full workout. I had my yoga block ready. I did fairly well on the first part of the workout - the moving poses. I used the block when I needed it. I am fairly flexible, but there are a few poses that I just can't get my hand to touch the floor quite enough to balance me. The last couple poses I couldn't hold my balance for at all, but I'll get there. The balance poses were not as bad as I had expected. Then at the end there was "Yoga Belly 7" - I wasn't expecting an ab workout, so that was a surprise, but it was just a few tough moves, which I did the best I could on, and then it was time to stretch out and the workout was over.

I can't believe how sore I am already, just a few hours later! I wonder what I will feel like tomorrow... They certainly were not kidding when they said don't expect this to be an easy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment